We have created a bespoke space for filmmakers shooting food. It's equally good for advertising stills food shoots and cook ups where you need the room and flexibility. The aim of Studio One was always to save you time by building in a flexible lighting rig, an independent fully equipped prep kitchen, a make-up room and a props room. We have also the added convenience of motorised diffusion and blackout blinds, air-conditioning and a phase 3 outlet. All studios have WiFi good enough to live stream and network and USB charging points throughout. We think your clients will love it and, just as importantly you'll save a huge amount of time on set-up.
Specifications / Facilities
All Main appliances are Miele:
4 single Ovens
2 full size Fridges
2 full size Freezers
2 five Burner Gas Hobs
2 Instant boil Quooker Taps
2 complete sets of Global Knives
Automatic bean to cup coffee machine
Circulon/Meyer induction friendly pots and pans throughout
Circulon Utensils and baking trays
All kitchens are fully fitted with bowls, pyrex jugs, cutlery and crockery etc..
Kenwood Appliances included:
2 KMix Stand Mixers
2 KMix Excel Food Processors
2 KMix Hand Blenders
2 KMix Blender
2 KMix Toasters
2 KMix Hand Mixer
Sonos with Ipad and Spotify/radio throughout
Air Conditioning in studio, prep kitchen and make up room
Electric Blinds, both diffusion and blackout.
Poly Board Stands
USB charging points
Phase 3 electrical point
Mobile Platform for attaching lights to rig
Book Studio One
To book Studio One please Email Us
If you have any questions regarding the terms please email:
- Because of the busy nature of the studio we have a specific booking procedure and cancellation policy.
- If you cancel a confirmed booking less than two weeks before the booking there will be a 50% charge.
- If you cancel a confirmed booking less than one week before a confirmed booking there will be a 100% charge.
We expect the studio to be left in a similar condition to how it was found. If the studio is left in a very poor condition we may charge you an extra clean up fee.
Terms for payment
Strictly 30 days
Studio Hire 1:
Studio Hire costs are all exclusive of VAT @ 20%
The Studio opening hours are strictly 8.30am-6.00pm unless arranged prior to the shoot.
Terms: strictly 30 days from receiving the invoice.
- Video: TV Commercial £1200
- Video:Social and Editorial £900
- Stills £900
- Cook-Up £900
- Overtime charged per hour £125
- Energy Rate: sorry but we now have to charge this! £30
- Parking/day (first car included) £20
- Expenses for film shoots £75
- Prop Hire/day £150
- Props Hire/week £250
Equipment Hire per day
- Kino Flo Celeb 850 Light £225
- Kino Flo Celeb 850 Soft Box £60
- Kino Flo Freestyle LED 31 Light £140
- Kino Flo Freestyle LED 31 Soft Box £40
- Kino Flo Freestyle LED 21 Light £125
- Kino Flo Freestyle LED 21 Soft Box £30
- Kino Flo 4ft 4 Bank Daylight Tubes £80
- Kino Flo 2ft 4 Bank Daylight Tubes £60
- Dedo Lights (4 Available) £60
- Dedo Light Projector attachment £40
- Roto Light Anova Pro £70
- Light Wand £30
- Stands for lights (per stand) £15
- JVC 21 inch Video Monitor 2K £60
- Atomos Sumo Monitor £60
- Imac 27 inch £125
- Eizo Monitor 21inch £60
- Nikon D850 £90
- Nikon D5 £90